Are you getting an error trying to launch AutoCAD Raster Design 2010?
C:Program FilesAutoCAD Raster Design 2010AeciUi51.arx cannot find a dll or other file that it needs.
Unknown command “IINSERT”. Press F1 for help.
This can be corrected by adding 2 paths to your AutoCAD profile
C:Program FilesRaster Design 2010 OE
C:Program FilesAutoCAD Raster Design 2010Help
Type OPTIONS on the command line.
Go to the FILES tab.
Click the + next to Support Files Search Path
Click the ADD button
Click the BROWSE button
<repeat for the 2nd path>
Similarly, if you have an older version of Raster Design you may have its path included in your windows environment setting PATH=
To remove the path from your enviromental settings.
1. Right-click on My Computer and choose Properties (desktop)
2. Go the the Advanced tab
3. Click “Enviroment Variables”
4. Under “system variables” find the “PATH” variable and click edit
5. Look for the old path “C:Program FilesAutoCAD Raster Design 2009” and remove it.
6. Click ok all the way out and restart AutoCAD
(Thanks to Todd and Robert for their posts in the Autodesk discussion group.)